LORDS OF THE SYNTH

Lords Of The Synth Podcast #161 – All Doggs Go To Heaven

————————

Warren G Feat. Nate Dogg – Regulate
Charles I – Arabest
Flubba – Dr Pepper
Solomun – Love Recycled 1
Thugf*cker – Disco Gnome (Tale Of Us remix)
The Cataracs feat. Dev – On Top Of The World (Benzi & eSenTRik Remix)
Flo Rida feat. Akon – Who Dat Girl (Dave Edwards mix)
Nicki Minaj feat. Drake – Moment 4 Life (DJ Kue remix)
Lucrecia – Transylvanian Emperor (Tits & Clits remix)
Mixhell – Antigalactic (Mumbai Science remix)
Toddla T feat. Shola Ama & J2K – Take It Back
Yella Finesse – Down To Love (Dub edit)
Daft Punk – Too Long (French Government Be Awesome edit)
M – Pop Muzik (Don Rimini remix)
Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin – Save The World (Style Of Eye & Carli Remix)
Digitalism – 2 Hearts

Comments

1. Simon
    June 30th, 2011 | 8:11 pm

want to *like* but there are no buttons for my lazy ass!

2. Mutli
    June 30th, 2011 | 11:17 pm

Glad to see some fresh mixes out there again lads. Keep it up !

3. TommyK
    July 1st, 2011 | 10:08 pm

Yeah we need to shift over to a more social-connected platform, probs gonna roll out Soundcloud etc for inline comments.

4. Angie
    July 17th, 2011 | 8:33 pm

My life thrives on this, my lords- please don’t let me die.

5. trav r
    September 5th, 2011 | 2:11 pm

tom, one of your best mate. got me through a 80km ride last sunday. just had to press the replay button twice.

Flubba – Dr Pepper…sounds like he’s saying “Stu and I”…thought this was a joke.

6. Ave b
    September 10th, 2011 | 11:34 am

trav r!! re. your comment about flubba- dr pepper, i thought EXCALLY THE SAME!! hahaha stu and i, quite fitting

7. Marcus
    December 20th, 2011 | 4:54 pm

Where are you guy’s? its been 6 months.

8. Boris
    January 23rd, 2012 | 2:01 am

I agree with Marcus!!! Where are you guys? (if you quit at least make a post saying goodbye)

9. CZ3RO
    February 15th, 2012 | 12:53 pm

Miss you guys in Canada. <3

Warning: require_once(/home/stuartmac/synthlords.com/wp-content/themes/synthlords/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/stuartmac/synthlords.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 684

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/stuartmac/synthlords.com/wp-content/themes/synthlords/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/stuartmac/synthlords.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 684